12.21.2007

Opening

I've always wanted to have a 'real' blog that people would love to visit from time to time. I have made several attempts in the past to make some 'so-called blogs' here and there. But I ended up kind of abandoning those blogs because I felt that they don't really represent the real 'ME'.
Anyway, this time I have decided that my blog should have a theme in it. But what should it be? Hmm.. Why not started with things that I enjoyed very much so (hopefully) I won't get bored or run out of ideas for my postings? Let's see what do we have here... My passion was always in ART. People said that I'm artistic. I do like to make paintings and crafts...

There... My blog will talk about my passion in art and to showcase my creations and designs :)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online