12.21.2007

20 Something


Back in my college years (1996-1998), I used to made some picture frames, note books and memo pads from recycled papers (those materials were very popular at that time) and sell it in Campus Bazaars. My recycled papers thingy were labelled under the 20 Something Production. I even had (self) produced the ‘company’ name cards with my details in it to be distributed to my friends who bought my stuff. Too bad that I don’t have any pictures of my ‘old’ crafts, but I still keep the 20 Something logo with me. I designed it my self and I am so proud of it :) The idea was originated from the 'Cartoon Networks' logo, and the reason why I had choose the name "20 Something" was because I was in my 20s... So simple :)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online