8.31.2010

another blog header

i am such a bad blogger. so unproductive and too lazy to update my blog.
well, let's say that my mood and mundane daily activities have let me with no choice but to be a bad blogger whose unproductive and lazy.

anyway, in between my lazyness, i still love to scribble here and there. the three pictures above are the prototypes for the blog header of my other blog called 'wanderlust'. the blog is about the stories during my traveling days (official ones), hence the picture shown a girl dragging a trolley bag with a laptop bag on top of it.

the picture that i finally use for the blog header is the first one. which one do you prefer? i might change it later between the three when i get bored of the current one.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online