5.05.2010

something is in the making {part 1}

i think finally i will have my own craft room/studio to store (i think 'to hide' is the more appropriate word here) all of my mess at home. this craft room/studio which is located right above my daughter's bedroom will be my alternate bedroom also (when i am not sleeping with my girl).
the room itself is almost finished by now, but the furniture is not ready yet. i don't want to cram the room with heavy furniture because as you can see from the picture above, the room is tiny. i think i will only fill the room with a lap-height working desk across the wall above, a built-in shelf at the end of the desk, up to the ceiling, and maybe some floating shelves on the wall, just to maximise the storage capacity of the room. i will update you with more pictures of the finished room soon.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online